XoXoXoX

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summertime and the livin' is easy.....

Welcome to my craftin' room!..ok, well it's also the children's homework area.. Gosh, Where does a girl have to go for a lil' privacy now a' days?
AcchhHHhhooo! Boy howdy, my blog has gotten a wee bit dusty since my last post! I was so pleasantly surprised that my rusty old key still worked and I am able to pop in and say hello! Hello! Whew, summertime has begun at our lil' homestead. The children are all out of school for a welcomed summer vacation. I am over the moon' that my husband is just about finished with this last last batch of secret squirrel Army deployments! We will have him home for a few days, over the weekend, before he is off again until July for some R&R.. I wanted to share a few things he made for me before he had left.. 

Big Ole' Farm Table for craftin'..

A nice old roomy storage cabinet for my craftin' stuff..

I am looking forward to opening our lil' prim shop for the Fall season. Right now, we open up from September through Christmas..
I find myself thinking about what types of new Fall & Winter prim handmades I will be doing this season - while in the pool! Ha! I have been up late every night working on the Primfills' website. I have it just about done and ready for upload to the world wide web.. It truly bothers me having the borin' old generic 'under construction' page up at the site.. BLAH! I am excited to upload the new fancy schmancy one! Last night I spent a few hours reading the manual on how to upload the finished site to my FTP server.. GOOD GRACIOUS! What a confusin' pain in my pantiloons! In the past I have always built my sites from scratch (using straight html codes) right at the file manager.. This time around I decided to save myself a few hundred hours of work and buy a fancy web building program.. (I just rolled my eyes)
Whelp! I have a few more goodies to post for you all so I better get a move on!
Thank you for droppin' in!
xox ~Jobeth

6 comments:

  1. YEAHHHHHH JOBETH YOU ARE BACK!!!

    YOUR EARS MUST HAVE BEEN BURNING THIS MORNING 'CUZ A FRIEND ASKED ABOUT YOU AND I TOLD HER YOU WOULD BE SHOWING UP ANYTIME NOW...BEING THE KIDDOS WERE PROBABLY FINISHED WITH SCHOOL AND YOU WOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE MOMENT OF SPARE TIME...and then your blog popped up....see, you knew you were missed terribly.

    Your Farm Table is gorgeous...as is the cupboard.
    Now your hubby is one handy fella - not only is he helping save us from the bad guys, he's a 'crafter' too! lol

    Glad you are back and can't wait to see your website!
    Now you said you have a shop that is open for just a few months...where might that place be????

    Hugs, Karen
    kmprimitives@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen!! Oh ma' gosh Hello!! It is SOOOoo good to hear from you! I hope the past few months have treated you so very kindly!
    I'm going to send you a lil' email right now! LOL! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new website....please do post when it is up and running. I haven't yet tried that route.......sooooo intimidating! My kids are home now too, they are in the pool right now. Gotta go check up on em', things can happen fast out there! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cabinet with the open shelf..Can't wait to see your new site..God Bless your husband and you also and family..Love your site..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy hi! Thank you so much for your kind words! Oh my, I know exactly what you mean by building a website being a lil' intimidating! I can't even begin to tell you all the 'color little words I have whispered under my breath the past few nights.. lol! I even make up words like -
    "FTP'server'smerver'pain'in'my'butterver" I know.. I know.. shameful..
    Honestly, if I had any advice to give, I'd say that I have seen so many people have great success selling right from their blogs. Not only is it one less thing you have update, but also free!

    Oh my, it sure did sound so refreshing when you mentioned your kiddies splashing around in the pool! We just got over a little episode of unwelcoming green water when our filter pump broke and we had to wait a week for the new one to be shipped.. Boy! it's a frightful thing not to have the water being filtered for a week! I felt like a mad Doctor mixing up chemical shock potions to bring the water back to sparkling blue life.. Dr. Frankenmom... ha!

    Have a wonderful night!
    xox Jobeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet Hello! Gosh thank you so very much for the words of blessing for my husband and family. We sure do miss him terribly..
    Thank you also for stopping over!
    Much love,
    Jobeth xox

    ReplyDelete